Good morning and Happy New Year! As we say goodbye to 2012 and look forward to 2013, I must say that I’m pretty excited…nervous, but excited. I always love the new year and it’s ability to bring on a fresh start. In my opinion it reminds us that anything is possible. Anything.
2012 REVIEW: Although it didn’t really feel like we didn’t do anything “big” (like our 2011 trip to Europe), 2012 was definitely a productive year filled with firsts!
- trained for and ran a marathon – 26.2 baby!
- found out I was preggo!
- continued to find time to blog somewhat consistently
- traveled to Nashville, TN and Hendersonville, NC
- hung out with the most amazing friends ever (near and far)
- lived and loved
GOALS FOR 2013:
- this is on my list every year…I just hate it!
-better blog content, better scheduling
- probably attainable after I get used to the new baby thing!
-be the best mom I can be
- I’m sure there will be a lot of trial and error on this one.
-get back into shape, the healthy way
- healthy eating, healthy activity, slow and steady trying not to get frustrated.
-challenge myself (physically and mentally)
- maybe a Tough Mudder, Sprint Triathlon or another half marathon by the end of the year?
- learn new methods to create blog traffic, learn a new language (or at least try?), read more books
- babies need a lot of “stuff”; my goal is to manage to keep some sort of organization around the house without feeling like I’m constantly in “babyland”. (I know some of you are laughing already!)
LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2013:
-becoming a mom, watching Mike be an awesome dad
-meeting Baby A
-helping Lynn & Tuller plan their wedding
-traveling to Wisconsin in September
-getting back into shape
-friends and the adventures with them
What are your goals this year?
If you are having trouble deciding; here is a list of the most common New Year’s Resolutions found on the internet-
Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Spend more time with family and friends
2. Fit in fitness
3. Tame the bulge
4. Quit smoking
5. Enjoy life more
6. Quit drinking
7. Get out of debt
8. Learn something new
9. Help others
10. Get organized
Honorable mentions: take a trip; reduce, reuse, recycle; get a better job; reduce stress, save money.